PADI Naturalist Specialty
Take the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course and you’ll see new things, even on the most familiar scuba diving sites. Why? Because when know more about symbioses, underwater ecology, and aquatic plant and animal habitats, you notice behaviors and see creatures you may have previously missed.
What you will Learn:
- Key differences between the terrestrial and aquatic worlds
- Major aquatic life groupings, interactions and information that dispels myths
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life
- 10 years of age
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver (or equivalent rating from another training agency)
Full Time: 2 Days
Part Time: 1 evening lecture and 1 week-end
- 2 Sea Dives
- Hire of Scuba Equipment
- PADI Registration
The Next Step…
- Contact us to enroll in the PADI Naturalist Specialty Course and find out more.
- Check out the PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating.