PADI Fish ID Aware Specialty
“What was that fish?” is a common question heard after a dive. If you want to be the scuba diver with the answers, instead of the one asking the questions, then take the AWARE – Fish Identification Specialty course. You’ll enjoy your dives even more when you recognize the creatures that you see and can identify the main fish families and their characteristics.
What you will Learn:
- How to identify characteristics of local fish families and species.
- Fish survey techniques and strategies.
- About Project AWARE activities that can help protect aquatic life
- 10 years of age
- Minimum PADI Junior Open Water Diver
Full Time: 2 Days
Part Time: 2 Evening Lectures & 1 Week-end (2 Dives)
- 2 Night Dives
- Hire of Scuba Equipment
- PADI Registration
The Next Step…
- Contact us to enroll in the PADI Fish ID Aware Specialty course and find out more
- Check out the PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating