PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater photographers to choose from, The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
What you will Learn:
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
- Highly Recommended: Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty
- 10 years of age
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver (or equivalent rating from another training agency)
Full Time: 2 – 3 Days
Part Time: 2 evening lectures and 1 week-end
- 2 Sea Dives
- 1 Pool Session
- Hire of Scuba Equipment
- PADI Registration
The Next Step…
- Contact us to enroll in the PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty Course and find out more.
- Check out the PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating