PADI Open Water Course
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
PADI Open Water Divers are qualified to:
- Dive to a maximum depth of 18 metres
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Pre – Requisites:
- You must be 10 years old or older
- You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required
Full Time: 3-4 Days
Part Time: Conducted over 2 weeks , evenings and week-ends
- Full tuition
- Taught by an internationally certified PADI instructor
- Pool sessions (heated swimming pool)
- 4 Qualifying sea dives
- All equipment is supplied for the full duration of the course
- Registration with PADI International Limited
- Course materials: Digital manual with the option to upgrade to the Open Water Touch (a tablet app, complete with videos and interactive training material).Short on time? The PADI Scuba Diver course might be right for you.