PADI Advanced Open Water
Advanced Diver: Maximum depth of 30 meters
Junior Advanced (12 Years): Maximum Depth of 21 meters
- Proof of a PADI Open Water Qualification (or an equivalent certification from another organization).
What you will learn:
- There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation
- You can choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
- During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving.
- The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
The 5 Dives can be completed over 2 days or spread our over a longer period of time, to suit your schedule.
- Lecture Session by an internationally certified PADI instructor
- 5 Qualifying dives (sea dives)
- Hire of Scuba Equipment for the duration of the course
- Registration with PADI International Limited
- Course materials: Digital manual
Note: Soft Gear – 5mm Wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins & weight belt can be rented at an additional cost.